Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,597TL (Rp 9,823,654) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)