Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,390TL (Rp 8,382,892) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)