Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.866 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,659TL (€957) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)