Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.617 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 163% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,887TL (﷼ 475) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)