Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.411 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,789TL (﷼ 2,209) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)