Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.120 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,307TL (﷼ 582) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)