Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.184 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,662TL (﷼ 458) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (39 minutes ago)