Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14748 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,940TL (19,935 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)