Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.537 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 161% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,411TL ($2,661) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)