Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.491 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 153% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,121TL ($2,613) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)