Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,324TL ($7,357) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (41 minutes ago)