Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 66% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,926TL (€6,394) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)