Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 871 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06638 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,003TL (руб 60,303) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)