Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 861 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06723 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,273TL (руб 63,559) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)