Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07445 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 70% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,919TL (руб 66,072) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)