Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.531 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 105% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,360TL (£8,466) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)