Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.659 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,055TL (£4,090) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (33 minutes ago)