Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 161% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,864TL (£1,939) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)