Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.118 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 184% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,382TL (£1,833) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)