Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.467 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 165% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,537TL (£2,135) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)