Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,417TL (€1,379) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (30 minutes ago)