Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.866 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 96% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,274TL (€1,289) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)