Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,367TL (€5,737) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in El Paso, Texas costs $0.02 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)