Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41177 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,072TL (7,460 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)