Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.046 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 84% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,709TL (1,874 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)