Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.532 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,551TL (1,797 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)