Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.584 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,557TL (2,150 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)