Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.840 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,562TL (1,606 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)