Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,697TL (€1,223) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)