Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.280 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,065TL (3,175 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)