Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27545 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,934TL (R 68,738) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)