Cost of living comparison between Rustenburg, South Africa and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21973 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,457TL (R 20,283) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)