Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,088TL (€1,414) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (26 minutes ago)