Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,197TL (€1,348) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)