Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.374 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,716TL (1,565 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)