Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.078 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,172TL (1,526 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)