Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.707 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,524TL (1,302 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)