Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.928 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,989TL (1,550 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)