Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 113% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,669TL (€1,865) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)