Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.652 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,697TL (NZ$2,526) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)