Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.919 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,627TL (NZ$1,928) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)