Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.575 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,457TL (NZ$2,508) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)