Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06378 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,308TL (руб 51,870) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)