Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06570 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,484TL (руб 53,028) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)