Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,566TL (€4,954) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (42 minutes ago)