Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20207 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,039TL (ARS $19,987) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)