Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20065 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,456TL (ARS $22,210) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)