Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19000 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,035TL (ARS $21,237) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (42 minutes ago)