Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,630TL (€4,614) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (24 minutes ago)