Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 221% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,951TL (€1,532) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 748 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 419,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)