Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 190% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,834TL ($2,067) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)