Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,162TL ($6,948) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (36 minutes ago)