Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,600TL (﷼ 4,402) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)