Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24049 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,580TL (ARS $19,046) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)