Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,262 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,059TL (R$ 3,979) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)