Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,425 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,486TL (R$ 3,874) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)