Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,473 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,077TL (R$ 4,241) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)