Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,933 prices entered by 569 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,722TL (R$ 4,929) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)