Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,309TL (€1,752) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)