Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,635TL (8,321 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)