Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01157 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,784TL (240,574 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)