Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,806TL (244,724 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)