Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27729 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,508TL (R 73,959) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)