Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28226 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 66% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,977TL (R 21,175) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (31 minutes ago)