Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25217 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,429TL (R 73,081) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)