Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33827 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,124TL (R 15,147) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)