Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,676TL (R$ 3,915) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)