Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,477TL (R$ 4,762) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)