Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03397 TRY / ISK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 82% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,786TL (670,821 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)