Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03554 TRY / ISK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 132% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,434TL (1,222,002 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)