Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02692 TRY / ISK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,850TL (1,145,921 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)