Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03284 TRY / ISK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 120% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,265TL (1,256,717 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)