Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04036 TRY / ISK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 301% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,435TL (258,530 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)