Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20067 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,627TL (ARS $23,058) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)