Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 125% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,079TL (€1,305) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)