Cost of living comparison between Reims, France and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,893TL (€6,248) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (43 minutes ago)