Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,546TL (€1,624) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)