Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 140% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,251TL (€1,147) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)