Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,308TL (€5,908) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)