Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,744TL (€6,367) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)