Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.502 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 151% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,043TL (€1,462) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)