Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03400 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (₨104,506) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)