Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03519 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,471TL (₨98,645) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)