Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03850 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,689TL (₨95,830) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)