Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 158% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,978TL (€1,448) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)