Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 190% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,701TL (€1,580) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)