Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 151% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,780TL (€1,670) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)