Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06003 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,786TL (₨46,412) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)