Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,289TL (﷼ 21,001,638) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)