Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,152TL (kr5,627) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)