Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,685TL (kr6,997) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)