Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,055TL (kr8,162) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (43 minutes ago)