Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,462TL (kr10,648) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)