Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,724TL (kr5,935) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)