Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,977TL (kr7,169) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)