Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,888TL (2,697 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)