Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,322TL (3,534 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (39 minutes ago)