Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,058TL (2,755 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)