Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,886TL (27,092 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)