Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 62% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,321TL (25,194 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)