Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.914 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,497TL (22,426 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)