Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,843TL (23,035 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)