Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 130% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,369TL (6,657 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (40 minutes ago)