Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05546 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,504TL (₨63,175) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (32 minutes ago)