Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,587TL (3,586 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)