Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42765 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,996TL (9,344 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (38 minutes ago)