Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35928 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,732TL (13,172 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)