Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36618 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,464TL (47,694 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)