Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,620TL ($966) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)