Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.925 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,140TL ($1,055) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)