Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48375 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,309TL (Q8,908) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)