Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,142TL (Q7,454) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)