Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49231 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (Q7,689) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)