Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48651 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,251TL (Q8,737) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)